21 July 2008
SCRAPT
Here are a few layouts I was able to put together this last week while Paul was gone in Kentucky. I suppose this is all that gets accomplished when left to my own devices. (Note: The children were not harmed nor neglected in the making of these pages.) But all is well now that Daddy is home. We love you all... and baby Mark sends his coo's and ahhh's.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Great layouts! I love your disclaimer!
You are so creative. And about being tagged, I totally hear you on who has time for that, but I sure did love learning some things about you. Don't go tagging me or anything though!
okay, so I sooo have NOT had time to catch up on your blog (I see that you've posted like 8 or 9 new posts) but, i just wanted to pass thi along to you reall quick. LOVE YA!
Check out this blog I just ran across and show it to the boys. Maybe after seeing this, you'll never have to explain in detail, No playing with sticks. The titled post is "sticks and eyes."
http://adams411.blogspot.com
you were on quite a roll!
Post a Comment